High-end oils and chef-curated recipes, delivered to your door
A unique menu for a transformative culinary experience
Start with CrEATe Today!
Encourage happiness, laughter, and joy.
Promote creativity and motivation.
Unwind after a long day.
Prime yourself for a great night’s rest.
Calm discomfort from minor aches and pains.
Find respite from intense and extreme pain.
Don’t Have an account?
Add you email address, and we will send you an email to reset your password.
Check you inbox for an email from CrEATe with a link to reset your password.
Sorry, due to your age you are not legally authorized to access this content.
CrEATe is a Cannabis Food Experience. In accordance with state laws, you have to be at-least 21 years old to view this website.
Dinner parties are a great way to catch up with old friends, meet new ones, and widen your circle. This kind of gathering draws people with the promise of good food, great company, and opportunities for social interaction.
However, some factors may make such an event less than perfect, one of which is the lack of conversation. Someone new to the group might be too shy to meet new people. Even if the attendees are all old friends, it’s still possible for everyone to keep to themselves, faces glued to their smartphones. There can be people in the group who are suffering from social anxiety, which may give them second thoughts when it comes to contributing to meaningful conversations. This, in turn, can contribute to the lingering dead air.
In any case, you might end up having a dull dinner party. Fortunately, you can still turn things around – you just need something to add life to your dinner party. Cannabis, especially in the form of infused edibles, is just right for this very purpose. Marijuana adds a lot of fun to social events, plus it might just be what your introverted friends need to help them become more open to others. But how does cannabis help social anxiety sufferers and add life to a dinner party at the same time?
CrEATE Is Redefining The “Edible” With High-End Oils And Chef Curated Recipes
There are two specific substances found in cannabis responsible for making it such a great drug. The first one is known as tetrahydrocannabinol or THC and the other one is cannabidiol or CBD. THC is well known for causing a psychoactive effect – the well known "high" commonly associated with cannabis. On the other hand, CBD has been documented to have more calming effects on different parts of the body. Together, these two are the perfect combination for reducing the symptoms of social anxiety.
REMINDER: Although the recreational consumption of cannabis is already legal in certain areas, it's against the law to force anyone to consume the substance or to feed it to others without their knowledge or consent.
THC and CBD may help with counteracting the effects of social anxiety, but what can you expect if your guests finally get their hands on the stuff?
1. Anxious guests feel more relaxed. One of the most important effects of cannabis is that it helps the user relax. As most people know, social anxiety can cause a lot of stress on the individual, which in turn triggers different responses that make them very uncomfortable. Upon consuming cannabis, the CBD helps counteract stress responses, causing the muscles to relax, lowering the blood pressure, and even relieving that feeling of being short of breath due to hyperventilation.
2. Cannabis can make you feel happier. Some people may not take this seriously, but consuming cannabis actually makes people happy. The feeling of happiness is a result of the release of dopamine, serotonin, and endorphins in the brain as a response to something good. Cannabis has been linked to increased production of these substances. As we all know, guests tend to be livelier when they feel happier.
3. It increases tolerance. Another common problem that might keep your guests from feeling comfy at your dinner party is that their anxiety might be triggered by certain topics so they just avoid talking to each other. Fortunately, cannabis also happens to make users feel more tolerant. This means your guests are now less likely to avoid things that would otherwise just make them uncomfortable – such as striking up a conversation.
4. It makes people more engaged. Ever heard about people just being high and doing fun stuff? That's because consuming cannabis actually improves a user's mental functions. This means people are more spontaneous when responding to conversations, and less avoidant of awkward situations. Furthermore, improved word association and creativity means the jokes get wittier, and people are more likely to think of fun things to do.
5. Cannabis itself is a conversation piece. Which marijuana strains should social anxiety sufferers try out first? What’s the best way to consume it? How much of the stuff do you need? How do you properly store it? Do you have any fun experiences with cannabis that you'd want to share? Want to arrange another cannabis-infused dinner party in the future? There are just so many topics about cannabis that people can talk about. With cannabis edibles, your guests will always have something fun to talk about even if they had the most uneventful day prior to going to your party.
6. Cannabis makes the food more awesome. Remember that the centerpiece of a dinner party is the food, so what good is a dinner party if people don't appreciate the grub? Fortunately, cannabis has got you covered. Another more well-known "side effect" of consuming cannabis is the increased urge to eat something; this is what most users refer to as "the munchies". Combine the urge to eat with the heightened sense of taste (courtesy of THC) and you're guaranteed to have guests appreciating your food more.
That's a lot of good stuff to expect out of cannabis, right? However, just like in other things in your dinner party, you want to make sure you and your guests are consuming cannabis in the best way possible. Cannabis can be consumed in a wide variety of ways, but using edibles is the best for dinner parties. Health-conscious guests and those who have respiratory issues can still consume it, and cannabis oil is easy enough to mix with desserts and other recipes. Plus, you won't have to worry about accidentally triggering smoke alarms.
Planning a fun dinner party is a lot easier these days, especially in places where the recreational use of marijuana is allowed. After your dinner party, it won't be surprising if your guests leave your home looking forward to more in the near future!
Not Sure Which CrEATe Oil Is The One For You? Let Us Help!
CrEATe is a direct-to-consumer culinary cannabis subscription that includes world-class educational materials, high-end oils, and exclusive chef-curated recipes. Embark on a transformative culinary journey.
In this eBook, we will be going through everything you need to know about culinary cannabis and how to enjoy this versatile herb responsibly.